Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly?
If the users arrive on a business site that isn’t working well on mobile, they take it as an indication of the business simply not caring. People really want to have a good experience on your website, and if you can’t provide that, they will think you just don’t care. Those people will inevitably take their business somewhere else. Design your site with mobile in mind or it may cost you half of your audience.
What a non mobile-friendly website says about your business:
1. You are out of touch with your customers
2. You don’t care what devices your audience uses
3. You don’t meet the needs of your audience
What a mobile-friendly website design says about your business:
1. You really understand your customers’ needs
2. You work hard to make your site easily accessible from
3. You go to great lengths to meet the needs of your
May 2, 2017
October 27, 2015
October 24, 2015